Events, News, Acadian Care – Hammond, St. Tammany CHC Behavioral Health in Mandeville, Acadian Care – New Orleans, St. Tammany CHC Behavioral Health in Slidell, Access Health Louisiana Primary Care at Pythian, Belle Chasse C.H.C, Belle Chasse C.H.C, Belle Chasse C.H.C, Kenner C.H.C., South Broad C.H.C, St. Bernard C.H.C, St. Charles – Norco C.H.C, St. Charles – Luling C.H.C, St. Tammany – Slidell C.H.C, Tangipahoa C.H.C, Woodworth C.H.C., Washington C.H.C
IT’S HOT OUT THERE!
BEAT THE HEAT with a few precautionary tips!
– Stay hydrated with cool water
– Stay cool indoors: Stay in an air-conditioned place as much as possible.
– Wear appropriate clothing: Choose lightweight, light-colored, and loose-fitting clothing.
– Wear sunscreen
– Don’t use an electric fan when the indoor air temperature is over 95°F.
– Decrease use of your stove and oven.
Follow this LINK to view more tips by the CDC!
For signs and symptoms view HERE