News, Belle Chasse C.H.C, Kenner C.H.C, South Broad C.H.C, St. Bernard C.H.C, St. Charles – Luling C.H.C, St. Charles – Norco C.H.C, St. Tammany – Slidell C.H.C, Tangipahoa C.H.C, Woodworth C.H.C, Washington C.H.C
Access Health Louisiana (AHL) patients are celebrating the completion of their first year of participation in our Chronic Care Management (CCM) Program. The CCM Program offers free health coaching and support for patients living with two or more chronic illnesses, such as: hypertension, diabetes, arthritis, depression or high blood pressure.
- At least 20 minutes a month of chronic care management services,
- Personalized assistance from a dedicated healthcare professional who will work with you to create your care plan,
- Coordination of care between your pharmacy, specialists, testing centers, hospitals and more,
- Phone check-ins between visits to keep you on track,
- 24/7 emergency access to a healthcare professional,
- Expert assistance with setting and meeting your health goals,
- Free with the use of our sliding scale discount.
Here’s what patients participating in CCM are saying about the program:
“I am extremely satisfied with the health coach’s communication. She explains everything so well that I am learning to better understand my health and how to improve it. She is caring, respectful and helpful.”
“Everyone that I speak with associated with the program is extremely helpful, motivating and nice to work with.”
“They do a great job reminding me when my medications are do for refills, as well as finding me the best prices on my prescription drugs.”
To find out how you can participate in CCM, ask your healthcare provider or call (504) 322-3277. You must have a Medicare Health Insurance card (red, white & blue card) to participate.