AHL in the News, Events, homepage, News, Washington C.H.C, St. Tammany CHC Behavioral Health in Mandeville, St. Tammany CHC Behavioral Health in Slidell, Access Health Louisiana Primary Care at Pythian, Belle Chasse C.H.C, Kenner C.H.C., South Broad C.H.C, St. Bernard C.H.C., St. Charles – Norco C.H.C, St. Charles – Luling C.H.C, St. Tammany – Slidell C.H.C, Tangipahoa C.H.C, Woodworth C.H.C.
Stay HEALTHY and PREPARED this Mardi Gras season with a few helpful tips from your friends at Access Health Louisiana.
– Stay Hydrated
– Wear SPF for day parades
– Bring healthy snacks such as granola bars, protein bars, water, juice, string cheese, fruit snacks, trail mix, sliced apples, cuties or mandarin oranges. @Sargento makes a nice little snack box with, nuts, cheese, salami and crackers.
– Bring a bag to put your throws in!
– Get there early to get a good and legal parking spot
– Bring a portable backup battery to charge your cell phone
– Wet wipes for easy cleanup
– Hand sanitizer
– Don’t cross through the parade while it is rolling
– HAVE A GOOD TIME! 🙂